Installation of 5 push piers for my foundation in house
The workers were very professional, efficient & fast. Cleaned up well, thank you.
Nancy V., Dormont, PA
5 Wall Anchors placed in garage
All employees worked very hard and cleaned up. Thank you for a job well done.
John S., Bethel Park, PA
2 force beams installed under back porch
The installers were very efficient and friendly. Good job! We will recommend your company to others.
4 push piers
Did a very good job, very professional. Excellent workers, knew what they were doing
David R., New Kensington, PA
Installed wall anchors
Thank you for responding so fast & fixing my problem. We are very pleased.
Ed G., Washington, PA
Install 2 push piers, for cracked garage wall. My team was Cody, Mike & Alan – Thank you so much!
Arrived on time, finished earlier than I expected (Approx 6 hrs). Excellent work, worked as a team-kept me updated. Cleaned up area & left it spotless. I couldn’t be more satisfied; I will definitely put a great review on facebook too!
Noreen D., McCandless, PA
Our Work Record
Feet of Internal Drains
Large National Company
- High Pressure and Oversell/Upsell Sales Tactics
- Higher Costs and Overhead
- Sales Games "assembly line" type-service with Underqualified Customer Service
- Phone Calls result in leaving messages.
Advanced Basement Solutions
- Nationally Certified
- Fully Licensed and insured
- Lifetime Transferable Warranties
- Products made in USA
- Obtain All required permits
- Quality Installation in a reasonable timeframe
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No warranty
- Low quality products found at local hardware store
- No licensing or permits, No insurance
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money