4 push piers
Did a very good job, very professional. Excellent workers, knew what they were doing
David R., New Kensington, PA
5 Wall Anchors placed in garage
All employees worked very hard and cleaned up. Thank you for a job well done.
John S., Bethel Park, PA
Installed wall anchors
Thank you for responding so fast & fixing my problem. We are very pleased.
Ed G., Washington, PA
Installation of 5 push piers for my foundation in house
The workers were very professional, efficient & fast. Cleaned up well, thank you.
Nancy V., Dormont, PA
Install 2 push piers, for cracked garage wall. My team was Cody, Mike & Alan – Thank you so much!
Arrived on time, finished earlier than I expected (Approx 6 hrs). Excellent work, worked as a team-kept me updated. Cleaned up area & left it spotless. I couldn’t be more satisfied; I will definitely put a great review on facebook too!
Noreen D., McCandless, PA
2 force beams installed under back porch
The installers were very efficient and friendly. Good job! We will recommend your company to others.
Our Work Record
Feet of Internal Drains
Large National Company
- High Pressure and Oversell/Upsell Sales Tactics
- Higher Costs and Overhead
- Sales Games "assembly line" type-service with Underqualified Customer Service
- Phone Calls result in leaving messages.
Advanced Basement Solutions
- Nationally Certified
- Fully Licensed and insured
- Lifetime Transferable Warranties
- Products made in USA
- Obtain All required permits
- Quality Installation in a reasonable timeframe
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No warranty
- Low quality products found at local hardware store
- No licensing or permits, No insurance
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money