Advanced Basement Solutions offers several solutions to maintaining the structural integrity of your home, including stabilization of cracking/bowing walls and sinking foundations. Our Advanced Basement Solutions include the Grip-Tite wall Anchor and Piering systems and stabilizing beams such as The Force. These options secure and stabilize your basement walls, preventing them from bowing and/or cracking in the future.
If you are currently experiencing bowed or cracked walls, an Advanced Basement Solutions' certified foundation specialist can look at the damage and determine how best to control and stabilize your foundation.
Family owned and operated, Advanced Basement Solutions has been providing Pittsburgh's homeowners with our certified waterproofing and foundation repair services for over 22 years. Our team of professionals strive to provide the best customer service by ensuring that the job is done right the first time. We stand by our work with Lifetime Transferable Warranties.
If you are experiencing bowed or cracked walls or foundation issues, don't wait any longer to call Pittsburgh's #1 choice in basement solutions. We offer 0% financing to qualified buyers (terms and condition to be determined by lender) and our friendly, knowledgeable representatives will be happy to schedule an appointment for a FREE estimate with one of our inspectors. (restrictions may apply)
Our Experience Record
2 force beams installed under back porch
5 Wall Anchors placed in garage
John S., Bethel Park, PA
Installed wall anchors
Ed G., Washington, PA
Large National Company
- High Pressure and Oversell/Upsell Sales Tactics
- Higher Costs and Overhead
- Sales Games "assembly line" type-service with Underqualified Customer Service
- Phone Calls result in leaving messages.
Advanced Basement Solutions
- Nationally Certified
- Fully Licensed and insured
- Lifetime Transferable Warranties
- Products made in USA
- Obtain All required permits
- Quality Installation in a reasonable timeframe
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No warranty
- Low quality products found at local hardware store
- No licensing or permits, No insurance
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money