Grip-Tite® Piering System System for Sinking Foundations
The Grip-Tite® Piering System safely and economically stabilizes a building’s foundation, thereby minimizing future settlement. The Grip-Tite® Piering System utilizes hydraulically driven steel columns and a rugged foundation bracket to transfer the structural load to deep, dense soil or bedrock. The end-bearing push pier system is suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Moreover, this system installs quickly with small equipment and in areas of limited or tight access. When compared to other driven pile systems, the Grip-Tite® Piering System proves superior due to its ability to reach greater depths and load-bearing soil. This system comes with an ICC Certification.
Want more information?
Check out the Grip-Tite® Piering System System website.
Install 2 push piers, for cracked garage wall. My team was Cody, Mike & Alan – Thank you so much!
Noreen D., McCandless, PA
4 push piers
David R., New Kensington, PA
Installation of 5 push piers for my foundation in house
Nancy V., Dormont, PA
Large National Company
- High Pressure and Oversell/Upsell Sales Tactics
- Higher Costs and Overhead
- Sales Games "assembly line" type-service with Underqualified Customer Service
- Phone Calls result in leaving messages.
Advanced Basement Solutions
- Nationally Certified
- Fully Licensed and insured
- Lifetime Transferable Warranties
- Products made in USA
- Obtain All required permits
- Quality Installation in a reasonable timeframe
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No warranty
- Low quality products found at local hardware store
- No licensing or permits, No insurance
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money