HydroBlox has been used to stabilize slopes on pipelines, drainage on utility scale solar fields and multiple applications on professional sports fields.
How it works:
Made from recycled thermoplastics, the HydroBlox products are solutions that are easy to install and handle and require little to no maintenance. Other unique qualities are they are of high strength and are long lasting.
Learn more about HydroBlox and how our innovative drainage, infrastructure and filtration solutions can help meet the specific needs for you by contacting us today for a Free No Obligation evaluation.
French drain & sump pump
Darlene C. & Delbert W.
Basement waterproofing system installation including perimeter french drain, sump pump & dehumidifier, 4 wall anchors, & 2 downspout extensions
Installed interior French drain & sump pump
Stephen & Carmen I., Acme, PA
Waterproof basement – install interior french drain extensions & pump replacement
Jeffrey P., Upper St Clair, PA
Waterproof basement – install interior french drains, sump pump, trench downspout & discharge pipe.
Allan H., Elizabeth, PA
Install 6ft grate drain & ½ HP pump
Sump pump installed along with 24’ of internal French drain
Stan S., Bridgeville, PA
Inside drain to existing sump pump
Al T., South Park, PA
Install 45’ internal French drain system, install 1 sump pump & install 11 sheets of safe wall
Dana S., Belle Vernon, PA
French drain & sump pump installed in basement
Marie K., Mt Washington, PA
Waterproof basement with French drains & 2 sump pumps
Kathleen & Frederick C., Cheswick, PA
Internal French drain & sump pump
Patrick A., West View, PA
Install internal French drain system, sump pump & wall covering (2nd job for us)
Tara - I am so impressed that you personally call and remind us of upcoming scheduled jobs. I wish all company owners were as involved as you are!
Sharon L., McMurray, PA
Large National Company
- High Pressure and Oversell/Upsell Sales Tactics
- Higher Costs and Overhead
- Sales Games "assembly line" type-service with Underqualified Customer Service
- Phone Calls result in leaving messages.
Advanced Basement Solutions
- Nationally Certified
- Fully Licensed and insured
- Lifetime Transferable Warranties
- Products made in USA
- Obtain All required permits
- Quality Installation in a reasonable timeframe
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No warranty
- Low quality products found at local hardware store
- No licensing or permits, No insurance
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money