HydroBlox has a line of drainage, stabilization, green infrastructure, and filtration solutions ready to meet the needs of your industry.
How it works:
Made with 100-percent recycled thermoplastics, HydroBlox’s products are composed of a unique, high-void, high-strength material that allows for the transmission of water via advanced capillary action. As water flows through the material, tiny holes within the structure prevent sediment from passing through because the diameters of the fines are larger than the openings in our material.
Waterproof basement – install interior french drain extensions & pump replacement
Jeffrey P., Upper St Clair, PA
Installed interior French drain & sump pump
Stephen & Carmen I., Acme, PA
French drain & sump pump
Darlene C. & Delbert W.
Install 6ft grate drain & ½ HP pump
Basement waterproofing system installation including perimeter french drain, sump pump & dehumidifier, 4 wall anchors, & 2 downspout extensions
Install 45’ internal French drain system, install 1 sump pump & install 11 sheets of safe wall
Dana S., Belle Vernon, PA
Sump pump installed along with 24’ of internal French drain
Stan S., Bridgeville, PA
French drain & sump pump installed in basement
Marie K., Mt Washington, PA
Waterproof basement with French drains & 2 sump pumps
Kathleen & Frederick C., Cheswick, PA
Install internal French drain system, sump pump & wall covering (2nd job for us)
Tara - I am so impressed that you personally call and remind us of upcoming scheduled jobs. I wish all company owners were as involved as you are!
Sharon L., McMurray, PA
Waterproof basement – install interior french drains, sump pump, trench downspout & discharge pipe.
Allan H., Elizabeth, PA
Inside drain to existing sump pump
Al T., South Park, PA
Internal French drain & sump pump
Patrick A., West View, PA
Large National Company
- High Pressure and Oversell/Upsell Sales Tactics
- Higher Costs and Overhead
- Sales Games "assembly line" type-service with Underqualified Customer Service
- Phone Calls result in leaving messages.
Advanced Basement Solutions
- Nationally Certified
- Fully Licensed and insured
- Lifetime Transferable Warranties
- Products made in USA
- Obtain All required permits
- Quality Installation in a reasonable timeframe
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No warranty
- Low quality products found at local hardware store
- No licensing or permits, No insurance
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money