You may have noticed bowed walls or leaning walls causing cracks in your foundation. This is a sign of foundation damage. Pressure and water that builds up around your house can cause possible problems in the interior and exterior of your house—and in every room, not just the basement. An Advanced Basement Solutions Certified Foundation Specialist can look at the damage and determine what methods below would best suit your needs to stabilize your home or building. To learn more about Advanced Basement Solutions and Wall Anchors, contact us today.
The Grip-Tite® Wall Anchor System utilizes proven engineering methods to secure and stabilize deteriorating basement walls. The system works on concrete block and poured concrete. The system consists of an interior wall plate, an exterior Earth plate and a connecting steel rod to stabilize foundation walls by counteracting pressure exerted against the wall.
The Force is a patented system, which consists of structural, tension-loaded steel I-beam that is designed to stabilize block or concrete walls. Without excavation or homeowner assistance, The Force's unique I-beam/spring-coil design helps stabilize walls. Unlike other bracket-based systems, The Force utilizes a tension-loaded spring design that supplies a constant 1000 pounds of force on the wall.
If you would like more information on The Force, contact us today.
Fortress Stabilization System
We offer Fortress Stabilization Systems to our customers. The patented Fortress Stabilization System provides our customers with strong walls and secure connections using one-of-a-kind top and bottom anchor technology, which ensures stability between the anchors and walls. The system is a permanent repair that is built to last and it comes with an (ICC) Certification.
Contact us to find out more information on this incredible system.
Installed wall anchors
Ed G., Washington, PA
2 force beams installed under back porch
5 Wall Anchors placed in garage
John S., Bethel Park, PA
Large National Company
- High Pressure and Oversell/Upsell Sales Tactics
- Higher Costs and Overhead
- Sales Games "assembly line" type-service with Underqualified Customer Service
- Phone Calls result in leaving messages.
Advanced Basement Solutions
- Nationally Certified
- Fully Licensed and insured
- Lifetime Transferable Warranties
- Products made in USA
- Obtain All required permits
- Quality Installation in a reasonable timeframe
- Award Winning Customer Service
- Fair and Reasonable Pricing
- No warranty
- Low quality products found at local hardware store
- No licensing or permits, No insurance
- Results: frustration, wasted time & money